Environmental Compliance Policy
1. To protect the environment, Resonance Security LLC (“Resonance”) is committed to the reduction of pollution, compliance with all environmental laws and regulations, and continuous improvement. Our commitment to protecting the environment is an integral part of doing business and a primary responsibility of each business unit and every employee.
2. To reduce waste and achieve minimal adverse impact on the air, water and land, Resonance shall develop and implement effective air, water and waste plans and programs that incorporate a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
3. Resonance’s environmental policy shall be communicated to its directors, officers and employees and be made available to the public.
4. The Environmental Compliance Officer shall monitor Resonance’s environmental performance and provide guidance on environmental issues.
5. For the purpose of applying this policy, it is the objective of Resonance to:
- 5.1 Identify significant environmental aspects of Resonance’s activities, products and services.
- 5.2 Participate with government authorities in the development of technically sound and financially responsible environmental laws and regulations.
- 5.3 Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and with any other relevant requirements to which Resonance subscribes.
- 5.4 Establish and maintain documented environmental goals, objectives and targets that incorporate environmental laws and regulations and, where feasible, more stringent voluntary standards utilizing technological options that satisfy financial, operational and business requirements.
- 5.5 Promote environmental management as a priority by conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner, recognizing that the accountability and responsibility for environmental management extends to all officers and employees.
- 5.6 Integrate responsible environmental management as an essential component of all functions by establishing and maintaining environmental management plans and programs and by providing resources for implementation and control.
- 5.7 Communicate to all employees the importance of this policy and the significant potential environmental hazards and impacts related to their work.
- 5.8 Train and motivate employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally sound manner and provide an opportunity for open communication and dialogue with employees by responding to any environmental concerns.
- 5.9 Through the use of goals, objectives and targets, develop and provide products and services that have minimal or no adverse environmental impacts, are environmentally safe for their intended use, are efficient in their consumption of energy and natural resources and that can be recycled, reused or disposed safely.
- 5.10 Inform customers, the public, and other external stakeholders about the potential environmental impacts of Resonance’s products and the environmentally safe use, transportation, storage and disposal of those products.
- 5.11 Encourage suppliers, contractors and others acting on Resonance’s behalf to conduct their activities consistent with this policy.
- 5.12 Establish and maintain documented procedures for monitoring and measuring environmental performance and for maintaining and disposing of environmental records.
- 5.13 Assess proposed actions that may have an adverse environmental impact and address any such impacts pursuant to a documented procedure for corrective and preventive action.
- 5.14 Develop and maintain emergency preparedness plans in conjunction with relevant internal functions, relevant authorities and local communities.
- 5.15 Promote the efficient use of energy and materials, conduct and support research on the environmental impacts associated with Resonance’s operations and participate in educational initiatives that will enhance environmental awareness and protection.
- 5.16 Support research to improve the environment.
- 5.17 Establish and maintain an environmental audit program, regularly measure Resonance’s environmental performance and regularly assess compliance with applicable laws and regulations and other applicable requirements.
- 5.18 Periodically provide information regarding environmental performance to the management and employees.